When you look at the long list of Amazon’s products, you will likely see items that you want to share with your friends and family. Sharing the link to the product directly saves you the time to describe the product. It will also give the prospective buyers a visual reality of what they want to purchase.
You can share Amazon links on various devices in text, email or by either copy and paste. In this piece of writing, from the amazon affiliate link checker’s developers Amzwatcher we will dive deeper and see how to share Amazon product links on browser, apps and different platforms.
How to Share Amazon Product Link for Browser
While you can share the link on your phone and devices on the go, you can also share the link if you are using a browser. Follow these steps:
- Go to www.amazon.com and sign in to your account if you have one. Signing into the account is not very necessary
- After you have navigated to your home screen, look for the item that you want to share.
- Clicking on the product’s image will take you to the page that contains more information about it.
- On the page that describes the product, look to the rightmost corner of the page. You should notice the word Share just above the price. You can share the product via email, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- It is also possible to copy the link and then paste it into a message. To accomplish this, select the URL using the highlighting tool, then right-click on it and select the Copy option. Now all you need to do is copy and paste it into a message or anyplace else you want to distribute it.
- By the way, you can use our service to generate Amazon affiliate link and send them to anyone!
How to Share Amazon Product Link from App
This sounds like a better option that allows you to share the link conveniently on the go, you can share on android and the iPhone
Sharing Product Link on the Amazon App from The iPhone
- Download and open the Amazon app
- Find the item to which you want to provide a link and click on its product page.
- You can either scroll down and hit the gray Share button (earlier versions of the Amazon app), or you can select the Share icon that is located on the product photo (newer versions of the Amazon app).
- Choose how you would want to communicate the link to the product with others. You can use text
- After entering the recipient’s name, phone number, or email address into the field, you can then send the message by tapping the Send button.
How to Share Amazon Product Link for Android
While it seems easy for IOS to share easily, there is an extra task for android users
- Download the app, find the icon for the app, and then tap on it.
- Launch the app, you can use the search bar that is located at the very top to look for the item. Once you have located the item, you can tap it to view its description on the screen.
- You should now be on the screen that displays the product description, and in the top right of the image you should see an icon labeled Share. Tap it.
- Once you tap on this, you will be presented with all of the available options for how to share it. if you want a copy of this link, scroll down the list until you find the option to “Copy to Clipboard.” Tap it.
- Find the individual to whom you would like to email it. Keep your finger pressed down for a second on the Message line of the messaging app, then let go of it. This will bring up a menu for you. Simply select Paste and that completes the process
How to Share Amazon Product Link on WhatsApp
To share a link to an Amazon product on WhatsApp, simply copy the link and paste it into the conversation window. This is the same process that we went through earlier to learn how to copy the link using the web browser and the app (for users of android).
Your friends will be able to view the product on Amazon if they click on the link you provide to them. There is a possibility that iPhone users will be able to instantly share their links on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a private messaging service, which means that only the people to who you provide access can view the link. On the other hand, you can reach a bigger audience through social media. When using WhatsApp as an alternative way of sharing Amazon goods, the first step is to view the product page on Amazon.com. After that, select WhatsApp from the list of available sharing options by tapping the Share icon located in the upper left corner of the page.
How to Share Amazon Product Link on Email
Sending URLs can be endless with a long list of mail addresses and it seems tedious. There is a better way to go about this.
If you look to the right, among the many options for making a purchase, you will see some options labeled “Share.” Both the website and the mobile application will present you with the opportunity to share the content. The mail icon is the one that we would want to examine in greater detail. The other icons, in order from left to right, are to simplify the process of sharing the product on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
However, if you click on the envelope icon for email, a blank form will appear for you to fill out.
Fill in one email address (and note that you can include a half-dozen email addresses if you’re so inclined, or even a group email account), and add a remark to explain why you’re sharing that particular product. You can list a half-dozen email addresses or even a group email address.
It is recommended to use this method rather than manually copying and pasting links. If you use the Amazon share links, the effects will be noticeably more impressive and professional
The connecting of products and the sharing of links have made shopping for merchandise on Amazon simpler. Product Connections Include a link to a certain product on Amazon and then display some information regarding that product. With the help of this tool, you’ll be able to construct individualized Text Links, Text and Image Links, and Image Only linked to Amazon product pages.
Affiliate marketers who are affiliated with Amazon often use this tactic.